Monday, September 8, 2008

Crazy Morning Pages

This morning, I didn't think I was going to make it through the three pages, but I did. If I could type them instead of doing them longhand, I think it'd be easier, but a pen and a notebook seems to draw the 1 year old into crawling all over me trying to make me stop writing. She's awake, so not much I can do about it really. I can't seem to wake up before she does. Then my husband came in early from work today, not feeling well, right in the middle of my morning pages. I think it took me over an hour to muddle my way through this time, but I did it.

I didn't do much else, but I did decide on what to do for my Artist's Date this week and a friend will be starting with her morning pages tomorrow so I'll have a little accountability. That's always cool. This blog that no one ever sees, serves as accountability of sorts as well I suppose, aside from the fact that no one ever sees it. :)

No comments: